- Limiting dredging;
- Banning heavy gauge fishing practices and the use of large hooks, live bait and trawling;
- Larger fines for industry discharge into the Port River;
- Further speed restrictions on the Port River;
- Increasing marine safety officers and park rangers;
- Installation of shellfish reefs;
- Regular and increased water quality monitoring; and
- The impact of the die-off of mangroves and saltmarsh at St Kilda on the Port River Dolphins.
Any person or organisation wishing to make a written submission to the Committee, or register an interest in presenting oral evidence to the Committee, is invited to do so by Friday, 9 September 2022. Written submissions and expressions of interest should be addressed to the Secretary to the Committee, C/- Parliament House, GPO Box 572, Adelaide 5001, by telephone on (08)82379490, or e-mail at email@example.com.
Mr Anthony Beasley
Secretary to the Committee