Parliament House re-opens on 28 July 2021 with COVID-19 measures in place.
By direction of the Presiding Officers:
- Public galleries remain closed to the public until further notice, but all proceedings are accessible live online: https://www.parliament.sa.gov.au/en/About-Parliament/Live-Broadcast and after the fact via Hansard: https://www.parliament.sa.gov.au/en/About-Parliament/Hansard
- Committee galleries remain closed to the public.
- Public tours remain cancelled until further notice.
- Demonstrations on the steps of Parliament House must meet current restrictions regarding outdoor gatherings and social density limits.
- School and community group tours have been cancelled until further notice.
Estimates Committees have been rescheduled to take place over 28-30 July and 2-3 August. You can view the schedule here: https://www.parliament.sa.gov.au/en/House-of-Assembly/Programs